Aluminium windows and doors are a great way to upgrade your home. With their many advantages, they are a popular choice amongst homeowners. Aluminium windows and doors can be custom-made in a wide range of styles, so you can find the perfect window or door to suit your needs. Let’s have a look at the below article for t top 5 options
Curious to know how you can use Aluminium Doors to upgrade your place?
Aluminium doors are adaptable and long lasting, making them appropriate for even the most difficult architectural projects! Here’s how you can use them to your benefit and give your home a well-deserved upgrade:
1. Folding Aluminium Doors - These aluminium doors are famous because of its versatile opening option, which quickly matches with a wide range of home styles. So, rather than installing a single bi-fold door, you can simply install an entire wall of aluminium bi-fold doors and watch how your home’s interior opens up to the outdoors. Craving for maximum ventilation and light in your house? Don’t think twice about these Aluminium Bi-fold Doors!
2. Patio Doors in the Corner- Do you want to give your living room a more edgy feel? Try installing corner patio doors to make it a prominent point of your home. These are ideal for adding visual appeal to your home while also utilising unused corner space to create a great contemporary look. Corner doors can easily blur the boundaries between your home's internal and outdoor sections. Many modern homes with minimalist styles can benefit from such a trendy door design.
3. Sliding Doors from Floor to Ceiling- Aluminium is a strong, easy-to-open material that is also completely secure. As a result, lightweight aluminium sliding doors are a great choice for modern and elegant homes. A floor-to-ceiling sliding aluminium door is wonderful alternative for contrasting against a traditional home for a distinctive interior design!
4. Balcony Doors Made of Aluminium- You can also improve the appearance of your property by fitting modern aluminium doors that have a distinctive appearance. Aluminium slim sliding door options are ideal for balcony doors because of their sleek and narrow frames, which allow for the additional glass to be included and for you to see the surroundings clearly.
5. Aluminium doors for your house's entrance door- Robust & sturdy casement doors are low-maintenance and provide smooth movement with high security. They resist corrosion, swelling, dust particles, fractures, and termite invasions and are simple to manage and clean. They don't require regular oiling and have a longer product life. As a result, aluminium casement doors are an excellent choice for your home since they provide the required door style as well as strength at a reasonable price.
Discover more about our wide range of secure and sustainable AluK range of products!